The history of Lahden Upseerikerho (Officer´s Club) begins already in 1911 when Finland was still part of Tsardom of Russia. The building of Upseerikerho was completed in 1913. Finland became independent in 1917 and Upseerikerho started a new era by serving Finnish officers.
Since then Lahden Upseerikerho has been under the Finnish Defence Forces. Although during the last decades the restaurant has been open to everyone. Etelä-Suomen Juhlapalvelu Ky has been hosting Lahden Upseerikerho for 12 years.